Awards Latest!!!

Awards Latest!!!

Postby TudorRose » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:30 pm

Despite Pete being poorly it was too late to postpone the Awards so we have pushed ahead.

All 14 Awards now have sponsors and all but 2 will be attending the ceremony. If anyone would like to present either of these Awards on the sponsors behalf please let me know asap.

I have agreed with Sutton Staithe that the carvery will consist of Beef, Turkey and Gammon so hope you all like the choice. Final numbers have to be given by Tuesday so please let me know if you wish to come but still haven't ordered tickets.

We currently have 82 tickets sold and as there is always a last minute rush I am expecting that to go up before Tuesday.

It is very unlikely Pete will be able to attend and even if he does he will not be up to hosting the ceremony with me so Robyn has agreed to be Pete Marr for the evening and Colin has kindly agreed to take the official photo's.

Broadsbeat will be in attendance to keep you unruly rabble in order .Tee. . Seriously though, I know you all enjoyed their company 2 years ago and we are delighted that PC Paul Bassham and PC Amy Barrell will be joining us. As ever they are always up for a chat and are happy to offer any advice.

Press releases have gone out, sponsor boards are done, red carpet is packed, I'm in the middle of table plans and will get on with the speeches tonight! I've started on the music for Hank but he needs to pull his finger out and finish it!

The only thing we haven't managed to do yet are the plaques. Pete was getting on with them when he was taken into hospital and they remain unfinished. I'm hoping he will be well enough to finish them in time or will hand them over to me to do but you know what a stubborn old bugger he is. If worse comes to worse, we will present the winners with laminated certificates and deliver the plaques to them as soon as Pete is well again.

Thank You to everyone who has offered their help and support over the last couple of weeks, it's good to see everything falling into place.

See you a week on Tuesday .k.
We All came here on different ships, but we're in the same boat now!
TudorRose
Site Admin

Re: Awards Latest!!!

Postby roya » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:07 am

HI ADMIN.

Can we have some Piccies, and news PLEASE Thanks ,

.k.
just old and knackered.

ROYA
roya
Liaison Officer

Re: Awards Latest!!!